General Cancer Info
Disease Specific Links
Find A Physician
Online Continuing Hematology/Oncology Education
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- American Pain Society
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- The Angiogenesis Foundation
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Blood Journal
- Cancer Trials Support Unit
- Center to Advance Palliative Care
- Clinical Trials.gov
- Coalition of Cancer Cooperative Groups
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- International Society of Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Journal of Oncology Practice Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP) provides oncologists and other oncology professionals with information to enhance practice efficiency and promote a high standard for quality of patient care. JOP presents peer-reviewed original research and perspectives on a variety of issues related to health care delivery, business research, clinical research practices, quality of care initiatives, and health policy. Authors from all disciplines involved with oncology care delivery contribute to JOP, including physicians, nurses, practice managers, business researchers, policy experts, and payers. Contributions are related to all sites and settings of oncology care and are sought from institutional, academic, and private practice settings. JOP editors strive to expand and augment our profession's scientific tradition with new sources of information to inform practice, recognizing that delivery of care is the key to providing quality care.
- National Cancer Institute
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- NCI CancerNet Database
- National Library of Medicine
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Society of Surgical Oncologists
- STM (Society for Thermal Medicine)
- iPointofCare answers when you need them iPointofCare allows physicians and other health care professionals to quickly search a variety of online resources, find answers to point-of-care questions, and obtain CME credits.
- Hematology Resources for Practitioners This site provides the hematology practitioner with the latest information about ASH products and services and tools to help you protect and improve your reimbursement, improve quality of care for your patients, and understand policy changes affecting your practice.
- LLS’ Complimentary Online Continuing Education The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) offers complimentary online continuing education (CE) activities for healthcare professionals. These activities are certified for registered nurses and social workers. Current LLS activities are available at the links below. Participate and receive CE credit today! CE credit is available for registered nurses and social workers. Upon successful completion of the entire program, post-test (grade of 70% or higher) and submission of the activity evaluation, a certificate of completion will be made available to download, or issued to you via email or US mail within 30 days.
- Physician Compare Website * Measures collected under the PQRS * An assessment of patient health outcomes and functional status * An assessment of the continuity and coordination of care and care transitions
- NCCN Reimbursement Resource Room The oncology reimbursement landscape continues to present ever-evolving challenges for clinicians and others that work with patients with cancer. As a response to these ongoing challenges, help is available through the NCCN Virtual Reimbursement Resource Room.
- Feedback Needed Feedback needed on ASCO/ONS standards for Safe Chemotherapy administration.
- Grief Symptoms, Causes and Effects Prolonged grief disorder affects some people more frequently than others.
- Chuck Jackson To help healthcare professionals battle burnout, Dr. Chuck Jackson has presented hundreds of seminars, workshops, retreats and keynote addresses to physicians, leaders and employees throughout North America. Combining personal experience, professional expertise and a surprisingly engaging presentational style, he has helped caregivers enact the age-old adage, "Physician, heal thyself."